Apply For a Grant
Our competitive grant programs benefit organizations and projects that serve Horry and Georgetown Counties. To apply for one of our competitive grants, your organization must abide by the following Terms and Conditions:
- Applicants must be nonprofit organizations with a 501(c)3 designation.
- Programs/projects must serve Horry and/or Georgetown Counties only.
- If your program meets the criteria for the Carver Educational Fund and Waccamaw Community, you may check the boxes for both funds on your grant application during the January application deadline.
- If awarded a grant, you must supply a status and audit report for the grant at your program’s conclusion.
- If you are reapplying to a fund from which you have previously received a grant, all funds from your last award must be spent before submitting a new application.
- Submit grant applications to firstname.lastname@example.org according to the deadlines below.